Information about processing your data according to Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("DS-GVO")
The protection of your personal data has a high priority for us. It is important to us to inform you below which personal data we process when you visit this website and for what purposes.
I. Responsible body
II. Collection of personal data and purpose and legal basis of processing
1. Provision of the internet presence
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
When this website is called up, data is automatically sent to the server of this website by the internet browser used by the visitor and stored in a log file for a limited period of time. Until automatic deletion, the following data is stored without further input by the visitor:
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the publishing notes of this website.
- The page from which the page was requested (so-called referrer URL)
- The name and URL of the requested page
- The date and time of the call
- The description of the type, language and version of the web browser used
- The IP address of the requesting computer, which is shortened so that a personal reference can no longer be established
- The amount of data transferred - the operating system
- The message whether the call was successful (access status/http status code)
- The GMT time zone difference
This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
The storage of IP addresses in log files is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO). In the other purposes mentioned, there is also our legitimate interest in the data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DS-GVO.
In the course of providing the website, data is processed by our contractors, such as the host of a website.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
2. Contact by e-mail
Visitors can send messages to us via a link on the website. For this purpose, the visitor's e-mail program is opened. In order to receive a reply, at least a valid e-mail address is required. All other information can be given voluntarily by the requesting person. By sending the message, the visitor consents to the processing of the transmitted personal data. The data processing is carried out exclusively for the purpose of handling and answering requests by e-mail. This is done on the basis of the voluntarily given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO).
III. Duration of data processing
The personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose of their processing or the legal basis for their storage no longer applies.
In the event of data collection for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the event of data storage in log files, this is the case after one week. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The personal data collected for contacting us by e-mail will be automatically deleted as soon as the request is completed and there are no reasons for further storage.
IV. Secure transfer of your data
In order to protect the data stored by us in the best possible way against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures. The security levels are continuously reviewed in cooperation with security experts and adapted to new security standards.
The data exchange from and to our website is always encrypted. We offer HTTPS as the transmission protocol for our website, in each case using the current TLS encryption protocols.
V. Transfer of personal data to third parties
The following categories of recipients, which are usually processors, may receive access to your personal data:
- Service providers for the operation of our website and the processing of data stored or transmitted by the systems. The legal basis for the transfer is then Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 b) or f) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO);
- Government agencies/authorities, insofar as this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation. The legal basis for the disclosure is then Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 c) DS-GVO;
- Persons employed for the performance of our business operations as well as for the processing of contractual relationships with you. The legal basis for the transfer is then Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 b) or f) DS-GVO.
In addition, we will only disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 a) DS-GVO.
VI. Cookies, social media plugins
Your rights as a data subject are standardized in Art. 15 - 22 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO). This includes:
- The right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
- The right to erasure (Art. 17 DS-GVO),
- The right to rectification (Art. 16 DS-GVO),
- The right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- The right to restriction of data processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
- The right to object to data processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO).
To exercise these rights, please contact: email@example.com. The same applies if you have questions about data processing in our company.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection law, you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority of your choice in accordance with Art. 77 (1) DS-GVO. This also includes the data protection supervisory authority responsible for our company:
The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
P.O. Box 3163
Phone: +49 611 1408 0
Fax: +49 611 1408 900 / 901